Pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003, n. 196 the personal data provided at the time of signing the purchase order and / or compiling the invoice are excluded from the consent of the interested party as they are collected and held solely on the basis of the tax obligations established by national and European law and are used only in order to allow the exact fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the purchase contract.The personal data provided by customers will not be used for the purposes of commercial communication or for carrying out market research unless after the prior consent of the Customer after reading the rights of the interested party (Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 / 2003) and the information pursuant to the law (Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
These general conditions of sale govern the methods and sale of items with the LOLLIPET brand marketed by Lollipet di Daria Tatti & C. Sas through the website: www.lollipet.it; they form a substantial and integral part of every proposal, order and purchase order confirmation of the products themselves. They are divided into: – PRODUCTS: PRICES AND CHARACTERISTICS – ORDERS-INVOICES – TERMS OF PAYMENT – SHIPMENT – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL / SIZE CHANGE / DEFECTED GARMENT
1) PRODUCTS: PRICES AND CHARACTERISTICS 1.1 The prices of each item are inclusive of VAT. Should changes in VAT rates and other indirect taxes occur in periods subsequent to the exposure of the price, the corresponding price changes will be applied in more uniqueness or less.
1.2 The products as artisanal, may present small differences from piece to piece. This is synonymous with the uniqueness of the LOLLIPET branded products and this does not in any way constitute a reason for recourse on the part of the customer.
1.3 Orders can be placed by email. The customer will receive a communication confirming the order by e-mail. Orders are processed after receipt of payment. To speed up the times you can send us an email with the number of cro and receipt for the bank transfers. After the payment verification the order will be processed. If you have chosen to pay by pay-pal, the order will be immediately processed and subsequently shipped. If the cash on delivery is chosen, no credit is expected to be able to process your order because you will pay directly to the courier upon delivery. If payment is not received within 5 working days, the order is canceled and you are notified by e-mail.
1.4 CUSTOMIZATIONS We carry out customized and customizable garments on request (slight aesthetic changes and size compared to the original) for the aforementioned products there will be a supplement to be defined on the price list
2) INVOICES According to the current regulations, the tax documentation relating to the ordered products will be issued by Lollipet di Daria Tatti & C. Sas and sent by e-mail to the address provided. If the customer has a VAT number and wishes to receive an invoice in his own name or that of his company, he must indicate this request in the order. In no case will invoices be issued after shipment.
3) PAYMENT METHODS The payment methods accepted on the site are the following:
– WIRE TRANSFER
– CREDIT CARD
– CASH ON DELIVERY
TRANSFER A safe method for those who buy online, thanks also to the possibility of making transfers directly online in most cases without charge. Payments can be made on: Lollipet by Daria Tatti & C. Sas BANCA BPER, Prato C / C: IBAN: IT28L0538721500000002512545 On the bank transfer you must indicate the order number that will be communicated to you in addition to the name and surname of the sender
PAYPAL With this payment system, Lollipet by Daria Tatti & C. Sas uses the secure system S S L. This procedure is absolutely safe and guarantees both the consumer and Lollipet. With this system, no one can in any way read the information sent over the internet. When you enter your credit card number, neither Lollipet nor others can read or record as the data is transferred directly and protected by S S L (Secure Socket Layer), to the Moneynet / Paypal site. Lollipet is only informed of the authorization to pay. We accept cards from the Visa, Master Card and American Express circuits.
CASH ON DELIVERY Payment on delivery to the courier. For this type of payment, the customer will receive a preventive email to arrange the shipment in cash on delivery mode. Only after receiving an answer will we ship the package. This type of payment has a surcharge of: € 8 which must be added to the cost of shipping. TO SPEED UP: the order processing times you can send us the payment receipt to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) SHIPPING The purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer by express courier. Product deliveries will take place during all working days. Delivery times depend on product availability, if the product is available it will be shipped within 3 working days. If the product is to be ordered, the shipment will take place within the agreed time. With reference to shipments, delivery times and related costs, the main conditions are listed below: – ITALY: delivery times 24/48 h – ISLANDS (Calabria / Sicily / Sardinia, Venice and smaller islands): delivery time: 48 h – INTERNATIONAL: 72 hours
5) RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL / SIZE CHANGE / REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GARMENT 5.1 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (ART 5 DL 185/1999) Lollipet di Daria Tatti & C Sas provides, by law, the following information:
1. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (or a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase with PI), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason , without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in point 3 below and within a maximum of 10 days from receipt of the goods.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send Lollipet an explicit written request for withdrawal by e-mail, indicating which products he wants to return and the order number. You will then be sent a return authorization form which must be completed and returned by email. The shipment must reach Lollipet within 10 working days of such communication at the customer’s expense. The cost of the product alone will be refunded within 5 working days of receipt of the product.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions: • the purchased good must not be damaged in any way • the good must be returned complete with every part, component and accessory • the packaging in which you will send the return must contain the good the goods in the original packaging.
4. Shipping costs if charged separately and clearly indicated and not included in the price of the item will not be refunded and all costs for returning the goods, as established by law, are charged to the customer.
5. In case of forfeiture or inadmissibility of the right of withdrawal, Lollipet di Daria Tatti & C. Sas will return the purchased good to the customer, charging any expenses incurred.
Products made to measure or customized on particular or precise requests do not in any case enjoy the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 5.1 In the event of disputes, the only place of jurisdiction is that of the seller: Prato
5.2 SIZE CHANGE: In the event that the size does not fit (not due to an error by Lollipet), the Customer can decide to request a size change by sending a request via email. In this case the shipping costs are charged to the customer. To exchange products, if the size requested as a replacement is not available, it will be necessary to wait for the waiting times necessary for the realization. The products to be replaced must be intact as sent.The exchange can be made WITHIN AND NOT MORE THAN 5 WORKING DAYS from receipt of the goods.
5.3 REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GARMENT: If the customer notices as soon as he receives the product the presence of manufacturing defects (the products pass a quality control at the time of shipment, but it can rarely happen that there are small defects, not to be confused with any damage that may have been caused by courier forwarder which, not depending on us, cannot be replaced), can be replaced without any additional expense for the buyer. To facilitate the operations of returning the purchased products, the customer must announce his intention by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. The buyer can then return the purchased goods by sending them, at his own expense, to the following address, WITHIN AND NOT MORE THAN 5 WORKING DAYS: Lollipet by Daria Tatti & C Sas Via Pomeria 1 / A 59100 Prato Italy
As soon as the repaired or replacement product is available, it will be sent to the Customer with shipping costs to be paid by Lollipet. By purchasing on the website: www.lollipet.it by e-mail, you accept all the terms and conditions indicated on this page. Although not regulated by the aforementioned terms and conditions of use of this site, reference is made exclusively to substantive Italian law. For any disputes connected with the interpretation of the aforementioned terms and conditions of use of this site and / or the use of the site itself, the only competent court is that of Prato.