These general sales conditions govern the methods and the sale of LOLLIPET branded products marketed by Lollipet of Daria Tatti & C. Sas through the website: www.lollipet.it. These form a substantial and integral part of every proposal, order and confirmation of the purchase order of the products. They are divided into:
- PRODUCTS: PRICES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL/CHANGE SIZE/DEFECTED PIECES
1) PRODUCTS: PRICES AND CHARACTERISTICS
1.1 The prices of each item are inclusive of VAT. Should changes in VAT rates and other indirect taxes occur, in periods subsequent to the exposure of the price, the corresponding price will change with according application.
1.2 The products are handmade therefore small differences from piece to piece may occur. This is however a characteristic of uniqueness of Lollipet products and this can’t be for client, in any way, reason for reimbursement request.
1.3 Orders can be made via email. The customer will receive a communication confirming the order by e-mail. Orders are processed after receipt of payment. In order to make the procedure faster you can send us an email with the number of the bank transfer. After the payment verification the order will be processed. If you chose to pay via pay-pal, the order will be processed immediately and then shipped. If countersign is chosen, no credit is expected in order to process your order as you will pay directly to the courier upon delivery. If payment is not received within 5 working days, the order is canceled and you are notified by e-mail.
We provide customized and customizable items upon request. For these products there will be a surcharge on price list to be defined at the moment of order request.
2) INVOICING According to the regulations in force, the fiscal documentation relating to the ordered products will be issued by Lollipet of Daria Tatti & C. Sas and sent by e-mail to the address provided. If the customer holds a VAT number and wishes to receive an invoice in his own name or that of his company, he must indicate this upon order placement. In no case will invoices be issued after shipment.
3) TERMS OF PAYMENT
Accepted payment methods:
- BANK TRANSFER
- CREDIT CARD
A safe method for those who buy online, thanks also to the possibility of making transfers directly online in most cases without any charges. Payments can be made to:
Lollipet by Daria Tatti & C. Sas BANCA BPER, Prato C / C: IBAN: IT28L0538721500000002512545 On the bank transfer you must indicate the order number that will be communicated to you as well as the name and surname of the purchaser.
With this payment method Lollipet of Daria Tatti & C. Sas uses the guaranteed S S L (Secure Socket Layer) system. This procedure is absolutely safe and guarantees both the consumer and Lollipet. With this system nobody can, in any way, read the information sent via internet. When you enter your credit card number, neither Lollipet nor others can read or register as the data is transferred directly and protected by S S L, to the Moneynet/Paypal site. Lollipet is only informed of the payment authorization. We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express cards.
Payment, upon delivery, to the courier. For this type of payment the customer will receive an email in order to organize the shipment in cash-on-delivery mode. Only after receiving an answer will we proceed with the shipment of the package. This type of payment has an extra charge of: € 8 which must be added to the cost of shipping.
The products purchased will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer via express courier. Deliveries of products will take place during all working days. Delivery times depend on the availability of the product. If the product is available, it will be shipped within 3 working days. If the product is to be ordered, the shipment will take place within the agreed time. With reference to shipments, delivery times and related costs, the main conditions are as follows:
- ITALY: delivery time 24/48 h
- ISLANDS (Calabria / Sicily / Sardinia, Venice and minor Islands): delivery time: 48 h
- INTERNATIONAL: 72 hours aprox 5) RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL/CHANGE SIZE/DEFECTED PIECES
Lollipet of Daria Tatti & C Sas provides, according to law, the following indications:
Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (therefore a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, therefore does not make purchases through VAT), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract (only for available garments, not for especially made to measure pieces) for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following point 3 and within a maximum of 10 days from receipt of goods.
2. In order to exercise this right, the customer must send to Lollipet explicit written request for withdrawal by e-mail, indicating which products he intends to return toghether with the order number. Then you will be sent a return authorization form that must be completed and returned by email. The shipment must be received by Lollipet within 10 working days of such communication at the customer's expense. The cost of the product will be reimbursed within 5 working days from receipt.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions: • the purchased goods must not be damaged in any way • the goods must be sent back complete in every part, components and accessories • the goods must be sent back in their original packaging.
4. the shipping costs, if charged separately, and clearly indicated, and not included in the price of the item will not be reimbursed and all costs for returning the goods, as established by law, are at customers expence.
5. In the event of forfeiture or inadmissibility of the right of withdrawal, Lollipet of Daria Tatti & C. Sas will return the purchased good to the customer, debiting any expense incurred
MADE TO MEASURE/CUSTOMIZATION:
Customized or Made to measure products upon specific request do not under any circumstances have the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 5.1
In the event of a dispute, the only competent court is that of the seller: Prato
5.2 CHANGE SIZE:
In the event of needed size change (not due to a Lollipets’ error), the customer can decide to request a change in size, sending a request via email. In this case shipping costs are charged to the customer. If the required replacement size is not available, it will be necessary to wait for the time needed for the realization of the garment. The products to be replaced must be sent back undamaged, complete of all accessories and packaging. The change can be made WITHIN AND NOT OVER 5 WORKING DAYS from receipt of goods.
5.3 REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GARMENT:
If the customer notices, as soon as the product is received, the presence of manufacturing defects (before shipping all products pass a quality control, but it can rarely happen that small defects occur, not to be confused with any damage that may have been caused by shipment which therefore do not depend on Lollipet, can’t be replaced), can be replaced without any additional cost for client. To facilitate the return of the purchased products, the customer must announce his intention by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. The client can then return the goods purchased by sending, at his own expense, to the following address
WITHIN AND NOT OVER 5 WORKING DAYS:
Lollipet by Daria Tatti & C Sas
Via Pomeria 1 / A
As soon as the repaired or replacement product is available, it will be sent to the customer with shipping costs charged to Lollipet.
By purchasing on the website: www.lollipet.it you accept all the terms and conditions indicated on this page. For all that is not regulated by the above terms and conditions of use of this site, reference is made exclusively to the Italian substantive law. For any disputes related to the interpretation of the aforementioned terms and conditions of use of this site and/or the use of the site itself, the only competent forum is that of Prato.